Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
even weeks." The 43-year
TSN today announced a new multiplatform broadcast agreement with the National Lacrosse League for the 2015 season that allows Canadians to watch the leagues regular season plus the Champions Cup playoffs and Final. Air Max 270 Outlet . As part of the deal, TSN will broadcast 12 regular season games and select post-season games, including the Champions Cup Final (see broadcast schedule below). Regular season games will be available exclusively to TSN subscribers through TSN GO, which allows TSN subscribers to access live streaming of the networks total NLL package. TSNs live coverage begins Saturday, Jan. 3 at 9pm et/6pm pt on TSN1 when the Calgary Roughnecks host the Vancouver Stealth in a Canadian rivalry matchup. Coverage continues through to the final weekend of the regular season, culminating with the Edmonton Rush visiting the Colorado Mammoth on Saturday, May 2 at 9pm et/6pm pt on TSN1 and TSN3. Were thrilled to expand our broadcast partnership with TSN for the 2015 NLL season, said George Daniel, NLL Commissioner. Fans across Canada will now have unprecedented access to watch the worlds best lacrosse players. The National Lacrosse League delivers an abundance of energy and entertainment, said Shawn Redmond, Vice-President, Programming and Marketing, TSN. With solid teams representing this country, we are looking forward to showcasing the complete NLL season and helping to grow the game of lacrosse in Canada. Earlier this month, TSN Radio Vancouver announced a new broadcast rights agreement with the Vancouver Stealth to deliver all nine of the teams home games during the 2015 National Lacrosse League regular season. TSN Broadcast Schedule Saturday, Jan. 3 Vancouver Stealth at Calgary Roughnecks – 9 p.m. ET on TSN1 Saturday, Jan. 10 Toronto Rock at Vancouver Stealth – 10:30 p.m. ET on TSN2 Saturday, Jan. 24 Edmonton Rush at Calgary Roughnecks – 9 p.m. ET on TSN2 Saturday, Jan. 31 Calgary Roughnecks at Toronto Rock – 7 p.m. ET on TSN2 Saturday, Feb. 21 Vancouver Stealth at Calgary Roughnecks – 9 p.m. ET on TSN1 and TSN3 Friday, March 6 Toronto Rock at Colorado Mammoth – 9 p.m. ET on TSN2 Friday, March 13 Toronto Rock at Buffalo Bandits – 7:30 p.m. ET on TSN1 and TSN3 Saturday, March 21 Edmonton Rush at Toronto Rock – 7:30 p.m. ET on TSN3 Saturday, April 4 Edmonton Rush at Vancouver Stealth – 10 p.m. ET on TSN1 and TSN3 Friday, April 10 Edmonton Rush at Calgary Roughnecks – 9:30 p.m. ET on TSN2 Saturday, April 18 Rochester Knighthawks at Vancouver Stealth – 10 p.m. ET on TSN1 and TSN3 Saturday, May 2 Edmonton Rush at Colorado Mammoth – 9 p.m. ET on TSN1 and TSN3 Air Max 270 Scontate . The triple gold medallist from the 2010 Paralympics tweeted on Tuesday: "Woke up with a virus yesterday. Timing couldnt be much worse. Not the ideal prep for the . Air Max 270 Saldi . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. http://www.airmax270outlet.it/ . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings.VANCOUVER -- Former Vancouver Canucks enforcer Gino Odjick says he has a rare terminal illness. Odjick, in a letter published Thursday on the Canucks website, said he was diagnosed with AL (Primary) Amyloidosis two months ago. "Its causing abnormal protein to be produced and deposits are being formed on my heart," said Odjick. "Its hardening my heart and my doctors arent sure how long I have to live. "Initially they thought years, but now they think it could be a lot less. I could be down to months or even weeks." The 43-year-old Odjick played from 1990-2002 in the NHL, including eight years in Vancouver and two in Montreal. He also played for the New York Islanders and Philadelphia Flyers, recording 64 goals, 73 assists andd 2,567 penalty minutes in 605 regular season games. Air Max 270 Prezzo Basso. Odjick played 44 playoff games, all with Vancouver, scoring four goals and an assist. The Maniwaki, Que., native was drafted by the Canucks in the fifth round (86th overall) of the 1990 NHL Draft. "I feel very fortunate for the support Ive received over the years," Odjick said. "During my career I played in some great NHL cities including Vancouver, Long Island, Philadelphia and Montreal. "In my heart, I will always be a Canuck and I have always had a special relationship here with the fans." Odjick said he was diagnosed with the disease two days after Pat Quinn was added to Rogers Arenas Ring of Honour in April, and hes been in hospital ever since. ' ' '